Are you and your sister or bestie looking for the perfect vintage twinning outfits? Look no further than these cute shift dresses by Country Miss! Pullover stye with a wide '70s collar and partial button front, this one features blue stripes on white with blue patent leather trim on the matching belt. A comfy and stylish summertime classic!
See the matching Red Stripe Dress here: https://etsy.me/2IVqYIt
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• stripes of blue chambray and white puckered fabric (seersucker?)
• shirt style wide collar
• hip-length button front closure
• short sleeves
• bust darts
• A-line shift silhouette
• belt loops with matching belt
• just-above knee length, depending on height
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Large, or 10-12
• Bust: 40"
• Waist: 38"
• Hip: up to 44"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 40.5"
• Length from waistline to hem: 24" from center of belt loops
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'5". Dress has been lightly clipped model's size.
Brand/Label: Country Miss, Size 16 (bear in mind a 1970s size 16 is about a modern size 10); ILGWU union label
Material: Feels like cotton chambray with seersucker
Condition: Excellent! No flaws to note on the dress or belt!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!