A beautiful '70s blouse in a fresh cotton floral! Green blossom sprigs scatter across the soft white of this button down shirt. The bishop sleeves gently puff out above the wrists, which feature three pearly white buttons on each cuff. Roll 'em up and wear the pointy collar open for a casual ease, or button up the wide collar and tuck in the shirtwaist for a professional polish!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• soft and thin white cotton
• floral print of mini green blossoms
• wide pointy '70s collar
• long bishop sleeves
• triple-button cuffs
• pearly white buttons
• button down front
• hip length
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Medium, or 6-8
• Bust: 40"
• Waist: 36"
• Hip: 40"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 23"
• Sleeve length: 22"
We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
Brand/Label: Judy Bond
Condition: Good! Some mild color fading throughout, especially around the shoulder seams and collar crease. One tiny stain on back-left shoulder. No other flaws found on this breezy button down!
For other blouses, sweaters, tanks, and tees, see our Tops: http://etsy.me/2xo2K2H
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!