Dainty and darling! Battenberg lace makes up the floral tile squares of this see-through blouse. A wide scoop neck shows off your collar bones and cap sleeves accent your shoulders. Beautiful over a bralette or camisole!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• ivory rayon Battenberg lace
• wide scoop neck
• cap sleeves
• mini floral tile squares
• lace swirls and trim
• longer cropped length
• pullover style, no closures
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Small to Medium, or 4-6. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”.
• Bust: 40"
• Waist: 40"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 19"
Brand/Label: April Cornell
Material: 100% Rayon
Condition: Excellent! No flaws to note on this lovely top!
Shown with our Daisy Dukes: https://etsy.me/2GGRIHE
For other blouses, sweaters, tanks, and tees, see our Tops: http://etsy.me/2xo2K2H
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!