So rare and unique! A zig-zag neckline encircles off-the-shoulder of this stunning Aztec print day dress. Bold geometric designs border the full skirt in a deep red, while the white of the cotton shows a beautiful floral pattern up close. A one-of-a-kind rockabilly dress perfect for summer, and in a rare larger size!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• white floral cotton
• red Aztec border print
• off-shoulder zig-sag neckline
• twisted double straps
• darted bodice for tailored fit
• belt loop at waist
• full gathered skirt
• below knee midi length
• metal side zipper
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best fit modern day women's sizes Large, or 10-12. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5’7”. Dress has been lightly clipped back in photos.
• Bust: 42"
• Waist: 33"
• Hip: free
• Length from mid-shoulder strap to hem: 45"
• Length from waistline to hem: 28"
Material: 100% Cotton
Condition: Excellent! Very few tiny things to note, like a minuscule tear on the right sleeve and two speck stains--one on the back-left of bodice and another in the skirt. Not really a flaw, but the front-center zig-zag has a small stitch dent. Really an amazing dress!
Shop more casual maxis, minis, and matching sets in Dresses by Day: http://etsy.me/2juIRlg
Looking for something fancier? Check our Evening Soirée: http://etsy.me/2flY0AJ
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Facebook ~ facebook.com/houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. We’re sorry, but due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, we cannot offer returns or exchanges. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we understand there is an inherent risk in buying online. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more details or photos before purchasing. Consider sizing carefully and measure out clothes you already own to compare. While we do our best to provide accurate measurements and note any flaws, occasionally our scrutiny may miss something. Let us know if this happens. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in the mail or held at customs. See our shop policies for more details. All packages ship USPS Priority Mail to provide an insured, expedient delivery. If you'd like a cheaper option, just message us! Thank you!