Like something straight out of "Sabrina" or "Two for the Road"! These shorts are just too cute! High waisted with hidden pockets at the sides, they're structured to fit cinched at the waist before ever so slightly poofing out into that rounded hips silhouette that was so popular in the Mid-Century. Still looks classy AF today!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• plaid of blue, violet, periwinkle, and brown
• darted for a tailored fit
• hidden pockets at sides
• mid-thigh Bermuda length
• zipper closure in back with pearly gray button
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Likely to best approximate a modern day women's size Small/Medium, or 4. Mannequin is 33" x 24" x 34". Model is 5'5".
• Waist: 26"
• Hip: 40"
• Rise: 14.25"
• Inseam: 5"
• Length from waistband to hem: 18"
• Leg opening: 11"
Brand/Label: World Famous Graff California Wear
Material: Fabric feels medium-weight yet soft, holding its shape well. Likely polyester or a poly-blend.
Condition: Like new! No flaws to note!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!