Calling all bombshells! This full-length wiggle dress was made for curves! Glimmering with sequins meandering over black lace, this sexy column dress has an hourglass shape that nips your waist, hugs your hips, and tapers past the ankle. Stunning in front with a wide bateau neckline and even sexier from behind with a low-plunging scoop that bares your back! Features a slit in the skirt for ease of movement. Put a little sashay in your strut!
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Small-Medium to Medium, or 4-6
• Bust: 36"
• Waist: 27"
• Hip: 40"
• Length from mid-shoulder to waistline: 15"
• Length from waistline to hem: 40" -- hem can be let out another 1.5-2"
ADDITIONAL SIZING NOTE: This long pencil dress would be ideal for a busty gal with a smaller waist and full hips! We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits you well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip. Dress has been lightly clipped to model's size.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: No label; tag inside reads 'Lot 115, Size 11' (bear in mind that's a '60s size 11, which fits like a modern day 4/6)
• Material: Taffeta lining, black floral lace, sequin soutache
• Color(s): Black
• Closure: Metal zipper in back
• Condition: Excellent! Barely noticeable color fading near underarms. The only sequin loss we found was a tiny section just below the neckline. Nothing else to note on this evening gown reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn's in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"!
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!