The striking poncho coat that doubles a stunning throw blanket or floor rug! The timeless silhouette of this vintage wool woven serape makes it hard to date, but is estimated to have come from the '70s-'80s. The cream-white background is emblazoned with vividly colored thunderbirds and Southwestern stripes, while knotted fringe adorns the knee-length hem. Belt it for a stylish take on a cape-coat, or spread it out to make cozy in front of a fire!
Shown with our Fireside Onesie: https://etsy.me/2DW2Cw8
...and our Ranchette Hat: https://etsy.me/2CdP24F
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: One Size Fits Most
• Measurements lying flat are approximately 80" x 37.5" (perfect for the length of a queen bed!)
We recommend measuring out something similar and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit. Model is 5'7" with a 32" bust, 24" waist, and 35" hip.
~ D E T A I L S ~
• Brand/Label: None
• Material: Wool
• Closure: None, pullover v-neck slit in center
• Condition: Excellent! A few small storage marks if you're looking closely, which should easily come out with a cleaning if they bother you. No stains, tears, or other flaws found!
Looking for more capes, coats, and jackets? Check out our Outerwear: http://etsy.me/2lR5HSv
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!