The most darling little pea coat! Trimmed with a scallop-edged capelet and adorned with eyelet lace, this tiny jacket will wrap up your baby girl in vintage style. Small mother-of-pearl buttons fasten down the double-breasted front between two princess seams that give this coat a swing flare. Its buttercup yellow folds are made of soft virgin wool, freshly dry cleaned with a silky lining so the skin isn't irritated. Perfect for holidays, special occasions, and photo shoots when you want unique baby pictures that channel vintage charm and elegance!
~ F E A T U R E S ~
• buttercup yellow soft virgin wool
• double-breasted pea coat silhouette
• mother-of-pearl style buttons
• long sleeves
• little capelet
• scalloped edging
• eyelet lace trim
• fully lined
~ S I Z I N G ~
• Best approximates: Baby size 18 mo. up to 4T
• Chest: 25"
• Waist: 25"
• Hip: 32"
• Length from mid-shoulder to hem: 16"
• Sleeve length: 10.5"
• Shoulder to shoulder across back: 10.5"
This lovely coat could also fit smaller sizes if you don't mind a looser, longer fit. We recommend measuring out a similar piece of clothing that fits baby well and comparing those numbers to the measurements above to best determine fit.
Material: 100% Virgin Wool
Condition: Very Good - Excellent! Freshly dry cleaned with a few minor things to note...
• couple of tiny moth holes (see back of collar and back hem)
• one or two pin-sized stains
• faded stains inside lining
These little flaws don't jump out, and they allow you to deck out baby in vintage finery without feeling overly worried about it. Let her exude all the preciousness!
For other accessories, shoes, and curiosities, please see our Home + Accessories: http://etsy.me/2x0063e
~~~ ••• ~~~
Socialize with us for sneak peeks, coupon codes, and more!
Instagram ~ @houseofsimpkin
Pinterest ~ pinterest.com/houseofsimpkin
• Please note we do not accept returns. Due to the irreplaceable nature of vintage items, all sales are considered final. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have sizing inquiries or if you’d like more photos! We’re happy to help you estimate a fit and provide additional details. Please see our shop policies for more information. Thank you!